Please follow these instructions for 10-14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of Brows. If you don’t follow these instructions, it can greatly affect your microblading results! Entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age.
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. The pigment will appear very natural looking immediately after the procedure. The colour of the pigment will appear much darker the next day.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. However, this is just superficial colour and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than original. This might give you the impression that colour is fading too quickly.
Often even with proper care, clients may lose original hair strokes which make brows look uneven. This is absolutely normal, it is for this reason why most clients need a touch up after 6 weeks.
A second skin will be applied immediately after the procedure which must be left on for up to 24hrs. Once you remove the second skin start from the inner part of your brow and pull it off in the same direction as the hairs grow. To assist with removal, you can apply warm water to lift the plaster.
Please avoid saturating brows with water, rather wipe with anti-bacterial wipes then leave to dry for 2 days. After the initial 2 days, you may very sparingly apply coconut oil to hydrate your brow area for dryness relief.
Do not pick or rub the brows. The flakes must fall off on their own or you will risk removing the color and possibly scarring.
1. Do not soak the treated area in the bath, pool or hot tub. Avoid getting anything on the brows, including water, except for cleansing as directed.
2. For 30 days, refrain from swimming in salt water or chlorinated pools, saunas, hot yoga, steam rooms or sun beds.
3. No exercise for min 4 days. After 4 days – when exercising, wear a sweatband to avoid sweat on brow area.
4. Do not expose treated area to direct sunlight. After healed (30 days), use a sunscreen to avoid fading from the sun.
5. No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
6. Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process.
7. You may find that your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch, DO NO SCRATCH them. You may tap them to alleviate the itch.
8. If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process, pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
9. Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
10. If you are planning a chemical peel, or any other medical procedure, please inform therapist of the procedure you have had. Procedure should only be done once the healing process is complete.
11. If you are due to give blood after the procedure, please inform your nurse about the microblading treatment you have had as this might alter the results.