(Permanent Make Up)
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected after the first application. This is the purpose of the touch up visit.
After the permanent make-up procedure, it is natural for swelling to occur, particularly for lip liner and eyeliner procedures and depending on different skin types. Applying an ice pack to the treated area for 10-15 minutes will minimize swelling and aid in healing process.
Colours may appear darker immediately following the procedure. Pigments usually scab after 3-5 days. DO NOT pick, rub, or cleanse the area with soap or cleanser for one week. Allow the scab to flake off naturally. As the healing progresses, colors will soften to its true color.
Eyeliner, Eyebrows & Lip Liner – (excluding Microblading)
1. Wash your hands before touching any treated area. Do not expose the area to dirty or unsanitary conditions.
2. Some itching or sensitivity is normal. DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR SCRATCH the treated area or your colour may heal unevenly and you risk scarring and infection.
3. No lotions, creams or water on the procedure area for at least 72 hours after the procedure.
4. No make-up is to be applied directly on to the treated area for 72 hours after the procedure. After any eyeliner procedure, do not use an eyelash curler or have an eyelash perm or tint for 2 weeks.
5. After a lip procedure, avoid spicy foods or heat. After 12 hours apply small amount of lubrication to the area (Laser gel, polisporin or zambuc). If fever blisters occur, please consult your technician for advice.
6. Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, tanning beds, steam rooms, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams, ointments or lotions other than what you have been instructed to use for 1 week following your procedure.
7. Wearing glasses outdoors is a good way to protect new eyeliner from dust, etc. that can stick to healing agents.
8. Use a good sunscreen daily – even lips require protection. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
9. If you are planning a chemical peel, MRI or other medical procedure, please inform your physician of your Permanent make-up.
10. If you donate blood, it is a blood bank policy that you must wait 6 months after any procedure